domingo, 9 de julho de 2017

COME TO ME...YOU ARE TIRED. (Mt 11, 25-30)


Antoni BigCuore Casagrande*

At that time Jesus began to say: "I praise you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to the little ones. Yes, Father, because it was so to your liking.

Everything has been delivered to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and the Son to whom the Son wants to reveal him.

Come to me, all of you, who are weary and fatigued under the weight of your burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. "(1)

A. BIGCUORE´S REFLECTION: My brothers and sisters in Christ, in this text, Jesus pleads with the Father, who hid from the "sages" of the world his great Life Project for the salvation of mankind.

The "wise men of the world" are often PROUD of their knowledge and ignore the Word and Project of the Lord God!

Pride is a capital sin. The person thinks he is self-sufficient and does not need anyone or God. Come on!
The opposite of pride is humility. The word humility comes from the Latin, "humus, humilis," which means earth. It almost cancels out before God. It is no use to humble yourself before the world and people just to show. This is false humility.

Humility is to have a poor heart before God and people. It is not being poor. It is to have a compassionate heart, available to serve others. And to the truly humble, the Master Jesus, gives us the lenitive: "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and fatigued under the weight of your burdens, and I will give you rest. Take MY JUICE (my emphasis) and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble of heart, and you will find rest. 

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. "
Have a happy and holy week! May you descend upon You and your family, the blessings of a God, rich in mercy, He who is Father + Son + and Holy Spirit, Amen! Health, peace and joy in your hearts!

(*) Author is a writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the whole planet. His poetic and philosophical link: WWW.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore (self-knowledge, spirituality and healthy life). ( 1 ) portal cancaonova.com.br

Tool: Google tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário