sábado, 6 de maio de 2017

I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD. MY EWES KNOW ME.

 Antoni BigCuore*

Date: 06.05.2017, Saturday, at 15:18.
Location: São Paulo, SP. Brazil

              GOSPEL SECOND JOHN, CHAPTER 10, 1 TO 10-11-18.


"I am the door. Whoever enters through me will be saved; Will enter and leave and find pasture "

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep. The mercenary, who is not a shepherd and the sheep are not his, when he sees the wolf coming, leaves the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks and scatters the sheep. The mercenary flees because he works only for money, and does not care about the sheep.


"I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD; I know my sheep, and they know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep. I also have other sheep that are not from this pen. I too must lead them; They will hear my voice, and there will be ONE HERD AND ONE SHEPHERD. The Father loves me, because I lay down my life to take it up again. No one takes away my life; I give it freely. I have the power to give my life and I have the power to take it back. This is the commandment I have received from my Father. "

_________________________________________________________________

A. BIGCUORE´S REFLECTION: Beautiful Gospel of Sunday May 7th. It brings us to reflection and inquiry: are we Christians being a shepherd, a wolf, or a mercenary?
Do we Christians follow the Pastor's VOICE or words?


The voice is far more expressive than words. Unfortunately, nowadays, how many preachers of the word of God, who are true MERCERENARIANS; Who do not work and live by exploiting people's good faith?
Specifically, in Brazil, it is a shame the magnificent life that some evangelical pastors lead. The most famous ones, who are in the media, have Jatinhos that take them down and up and hold true fortunes !!!


The mercenaries steal and kill for money. The good shepherd, who is JESUS, welcomes, above all, the sheep injured by social injustices; Bruised by political corruption that diverts billions and billions of reais, for excuse purposes.


Within our own Catholic Christian church it makes us reflect the role of our Priests. Are they truly pastors or simply "religious officials"?
Jesus tells us that the shepherd gives his life for his sheep! Are we Christians truly exercising our role as disciples of the Master Jesus? Or are we playing the role of hungry wolves?


Another phrase that draws attention to us, in verse 18: "I have the power to give life and to take it back." And finally the dream of every Christian conscious: that one day there will be only one religion; The religion of TRUE LOVE, which is the religion created by JESUS ​​CHRIST.
"There will be one flock and one Shepherd." Amen!? (See in the Gospel of St. Matthew, chapter 16, verse 18: "And I say unto thee, Thou art PETER, and on this rock I will build MY CHURCH, and the gates of hell shall NEVER prevail against it."


May the BENCHES of the Merciful God descend upon you and your families, your works and your studies; He who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, amen!
Health of soul and body, much peace and joy in their hearts! Shalom!

____________________________________________________________________
Source: Catholic Christian Bibles.
(*) A.BigCuore is Writer and Communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the whole planet. Know your BLOG BEM VIVER - HTTP://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and its poetic and philosophical link: WWW.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore
Google Tradutor Tool.

_____________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário