quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2016

A.BIGCUORE´S BIRTHDAY - 01.06.2016

                                                                   

 Antoni BigCuore*


Date: 06.01.2016, 4th Tuesday at 8.42 hours.


Now complete, with the grace of God, another year of life. I thank from my heart to my God and my Lord for the gift of my life.


This life I try to live it according to God's plan, which is, being a person of integrity and seeking to live the Gospel in its fullness. I know it's difficult, but not impossible!


I also thank the friends and true friends who have always been supportive to me, especially in difficult times.


I also thank my readers and readers of my page in the Portal Recanto das Letras and my BLOG LIVE WELL. Thanks for the shares and the Likes !. God always bless and profusely !!!


Without the incentive of you, I would not reach 97 countries (the Good Life Blog) and Recanto not reach more than 700,000 readings and more than 2,000 published texts. You helped me build this story of love for the Word of God and helped me, therefore, to evangelize!


I hope to continue to deserve the love of you! May the blessings of heaven to be bestowed on you, and all their families!


                                  GOD IS FOREVER PRAISED! AMEN!


Antoni BigCuore is Friend of Good and Communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet. Access: http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore
Google Tradutor Tool.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário