domingo, 15 de maio de 2016

BLOG LIVE WELL ACHIEVES BRAND 101,500 READINGS. THANK YOU FRIENDS

                                          


Antoni BigCuore*

Date: 15/05/2016, Sunday at 10.49 hours.
Location: Brazil, São Paulo, SP.

Today, the 15th of May 2016, my blog Good Life, reached the mark of 101,500 readings, and ess reason, THANK, by heart to all my readers in Brazil and abroad, especially the United States, Germany, Russia, Portugal, Ukraine, Spain, Italy, India, China etc.

Totaling 95 countries in all, who have read my texts!


I pray to God
our Heavenly Father, to pour on you guys and their respective countries, thanks and blessings of health, peace, abundance and joy in their hearts!
Fraternal hug.

ANTONI BIGCUORE - BRAZIL, SAO PAULO, SP.

Visit my link at Recanto das Letras - www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário