quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2016

Blog Live Well: 91.000 Readings. Thank You Friends.!

                                                                


Antoni BigCuore*

Date: 02.23.2016, 3rd Friday at 20.11 hours

Location: Brazil, Sao Paulo, SP.

I thank from my heart to my readers and readers Blog Live Well which has just reached the milestone of 91,000 readings in the day.

Thank you for TRUST in my work !; My philosophy has always remained the same: to bring texts within the dimensions: SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL. Therefore, we believe that the human being is an INTEGRAL BE and, as such, should be treated and possibly analyzed.

So always write stories on Health and Nutrition in the Spiritual meditation the Word of the Master Jesus, psychology and human behavior.

I hope to continue to merit the affection of all of you! God bless you always and copiously.
faternal hug.

ABC. - Blog Manager. Acess: http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com - Brazil, São Paulo,SP.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário