sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2016

Biblical Readings Sunday 2.016/02/07

                                                                  


Antoni BigCuore *

Date: 02.05.2016, 6th Tuesday at 12.07 hours.Location: Brazil, Sao Paulo, S. P.FIRST READING - (Isaiah 6: 1-8)Reading from the Prophet Isaiah Book:

In the year of the death of Ozias king, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne of great stature; his mantle stretched the temple. He was standing beside her seraphim; each one had six wings. They cried to each other: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory. "The cry of those voices, began to shake the doors on their hinges and the temple was filled with smoke. I then said: "Woe is me, I'm lost! I'm just a man of unclean lips, but I saw with my own eyes the King, the Lord of hosts. "In this, one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal, which withdrew from the altar with tongs, and touched my mouth, saying, "So, this hath touched thy lips, disappeared your fault, and your sin is forgiven."I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? Who will go for us "I said," Here I am! Send me. "


PSALM RESPONSARIAL - (Ps 137)

I will sing to you before the angels, O Lord, / and before your temple I will prostrate myself.I will sing to you before the angels, O Lord, / and before your temple I will prostrate myself.O Lord, from the heart I give thanks, / because you have heard the words of my mouth! / Before your angels will sing to you / and before your temple I will prostrate myself.- I appreciate your love, your truth, / because you did much more than promised; / that day when I cried, you listen to me / and aumentastes the force of my soul.

- The kings of all the earth will praise you, / when they hear, O Lord, your promessa./ They will sing your ways and say: / "As the glory of the Lord is great!"! - Estendereis your arm to help me / and ye shall save me with your destra./ Behold in me the work begun; / O Lord, your kindness is forever / I ask you: do not leave unfinished / this work that made your hands!


SECOND READING - (1 Cor 15,3-8.11)Reading First Letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians:

Brothers: What delivered to you in the first place was what I also had received, namely that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; that it was buried; that on the third day rose again according to the Scriptures; and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the Twelve.Later, he appeared to more than five hundred brethren at once. Of these, the majority still lives and some have died. Then he appeared to James, then appeared to the apostles together. Finally, it appeared also to me as to one untimely born.That, in short, what I and they have preached and that's what you believed.


                        GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LUKE - (Lk 5: 1-11)

"At that time Jesus was in the Gennesaret lake shore, and the crowd had pressed around him to hear the word of God.Jesus saw two boats stops on the lakeshore. The fishermen had disembarked and were washing their nets.Climbing one of the boats, which was Simon's, and asked him to put out a little from the shore. Then he sat down, and the boat and taught the crowds.When he finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out the deep, and cast your nets for a catch."Simon answered, "Master, we toiled all night and nothing fished. But, in keeping with your word I will let down the nets. "

They did so and caught such a quantity of fish that their net was breaking. So they signaled to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. They came and filled both boats to the point of almost sink.Seeing this, Simon Peter threw himself at Jesus' feet, saying, "Lord, get away from me, for I am a sinner"

Is that was astonished Simon and all his companions because of fishing which they had to do.James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon, were also amazed. But Jesus said to Simon, "Do not be afraid! From now on you will be catching men. "They brought the boats to shore, they left everything and followed Jesus.-



                       LECTIO DIVINE -  A. BIGCUORE´S REFLECTION. 

We face the following scenario: a crowd wanted to hear Jesus, next to the lake Genasaré. Jesus, as always inspired by the Holy Spirit, used common sense and climbed into a boat that empty side of the border. . Peter was with Him and Jesus says to him, "Lance networks to deeper waters."Peter discredited through, says the Master, "Master worked hard all night and nothing fished, but attention to his word, I will do it. And so he did. They caught so many fish that the nets broke. Peter astonished says the Master, "Sir, get away from me, for I am a sinner."!

Jesus tells him: "Do not be afraid! From now on you will be catching men. " From that moment, Jesus initiates the formation of his church. Choose simple common people (fishermen) to along with him to carry out the GOSPEL OF HIS RELEASE.

The barge can symbolize Christ's Church. Jesus chose the right people for your mission. Bring his Gospel to every creature. At first the apostles did not understand anything. It was as if hypnotized half. A "plug" will just fall even much later, at Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit comes in the form of fire on them. From then on, they understood ALL that Jesus taught them;And we Christians today? We are fully aware of what Jesus wants from us? We live the fullness of our baptism?

Through baptism we belong to the family of God. We received the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit: wisdom, Inteligênica, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety and Fear of God. We also received the 12 fruits of the same Spirit. These are the big guns of the Christian to face the tribulations that the world and his demons try to impose on us, especially by the media.

Every Christian should be aware: Disciple and Missionary. The pupil follows all that the Master taught him and thus become a missionary of the Word of God, understood in the Holy Scriptures, especially the New Testament canonical Gospels, Acts, Letters and the Book of Revelation.

Being a Christian twenty-four hours a day! This is the great challenge !!! It is difficult, but with the Grace of God, we can improve ourselves socially and spiritually !. Trust! TO GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

A holy and happy Sunday to you all !. blessings of health, peace, prosperity and joy in their hearts!

(*) The author is a writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet. Know his BLOG LIVE WELL - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self, spirituality and healthy living). His poetic and philosophical link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore
Tool: Google tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário