sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2016

Bible Readings Sunday 2.016/01/31


Antoni BigCuore *

Date: 01/30/2016, Saturday at 15.43 hoursFirst Reading (Jer 1,4-5.17-19)Reading of the Prophet Jeremiah Book:In the days of Josiah, king of Judah, the word of the Lord I was headed, saying: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you go out of the womb of your mother, I consecrated you and made you a prophet to the nations.

Come on, put your clothes and your belt, get up, and tells them all that I command you to say: do not be afraid, but I will make you tremble in their presence.Indeed, I will turn thee this day a fortified city, an iron pillar, a bronze wall against the whole world, against the kings of Judah and his princes, the priests and the people of the land; 19eles will make war against you which can not succeed, because I am with you to defend yourself, "says the Lord.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------Responsory (Psalm 71/70

- My mouth will announce everyday / Your graces countless, O Lord!- My mouth will announce everyday / Your graces countless, O Lord!- I seek my refuge in you, Lord, / that I be not ashamed forever / Because you are righteous, defend me and deliver me / Hear my voice, come save me!!!

- Place a protective rock for me, / a very safe haven to save me / Because you are my strength and my protection, / my refuge, safety and security! / Deliver me, O my God, from the hands of the wicked.- Because you are, O Lord God, my hope, / in you I trust from my youth / You are my support since before I was born, / from the maternal womb, my support!.-. My mouth will announce every day / your justice and your graces countless / You have taught me from my youth, / and still singing your wonders.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Second Reading (1Cor 12.31 to 13.13)

Reading from the First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians:

Brothers: Aim to the highest gifts. I'll even show you an incomparably superior way.If I speak every language, those of men and of angels, but have not love, it would be like a sounding brass or clanging cymbal.If I had the gift of prophecy, to understand all mysteries and all knowledge, to have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, it would be nothing.If I spent all my goods to feed the poor, to give my body to be burned but had not charity, it would be useless to me.Charity is patient, is kind; is not envious, is not vain, is not puffed up; does nothing inconvenient, is not self-seeking, be enraged, do not hold grudges; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth. Supports all, believes all, hopes all things, bears all things.The charity will not end ever. The prophecies will disappear, will cease languages, science will disappear.Indeed, our knowledge is limited and our prophecy is imperfect. But when that which is perfect, the imperfect disappears.When I was a child, I spake as a child, I thought like a child, reasoned like a child. When I became an adult, I rejected what was a child of itself.Now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know only imperfectly, but then know even as I am known.Currently, these three things remain: faith, hope, charity. But the greatest of these is charity.


GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LUKE - (Lk 4.21 to 30)

At that time, when Jesus was in the synagogue, he began to say, "This day is fulfilled this scripture you have just heard."All testified about him, amazed at the words full of charm that came from his mouth. And I said, "Is not this Joseph's son?"

But Jesus said, "No doubt you repetireis me the proverb, Physician, heal thyself. Do also here in thy land, all that we have heard you did in Capernaum. "He added: "Verily I say unto you, that no prophet is accepted in his own country.Indeed, I tell you, in Elijah's time, when it did not rain for three years and six months and there was a great famine throughout the region, there were many widows in Israel. However, none of them was Elias sent, but to a widow living in Zarephath in Sidon.

And in the prophet Elisha's time there were many lepers in Israel. However, none of them was healed, but Naaman the Syrian. "When they heard these words of Jesus, all in the synagogue were furious. They rose up and drove him out of town. They took him to the top of the hill on which the city was built, intending to throw him off the cliff. But Jesus passed through the midst of them, went on his way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LECTIO DIVINE - READING PRAYERFULL A. BIGCUORE- The scenario is this: Jesus preaching as usual, the Jewish synagogue. He had just read, as we saw last Sunday, the passage of the book Prophet Isaiah 61, in which he said that he was sent to heal the sick, give sight to the blind and free the captives.

All that Jesus taught generated controversy. Some were deeply admired him so wisely. Others murmured invejadamente to ask if he was not the son of the carpenter Joseph ?.Notice my brothers and sisters in Christ, the PREJUDICE people. 


As a wise man can not come from simple family? Humble? As was the case of his son a carpenter? Where is it written that a carpenter can not be a great sage? (God chose the lowly to implement his Kingdom in this world!)The Pharisees, above all, did not understand anything. They were blunted their hearts and could not see the essence of the beautiful message of the Master Jesus !!!

And we today, as we live the Gospel message ?.

We seek to pass on to others the knowledge we have gained with the Master's teachings, recorded in their Gospels?

What are effectively our values ​​today? Money, fame, vanity, status, selfie? Or feed the true immutable values: love, peace, friendship, charity, fraternity, HONESTY, ETHICS, solidarity ???

Where is your heart my brother and my sister in Christ? The first or second chance? Think about it and be happy! CHRIST REINA, IMPERA CHRIST CHRIST THE ONLY THAT SAVES! Amen!Blessings of health, peace, prosperity, harmony and joy in their hearts!

(*) Author is writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the entire planet. Get his Blog Living Well - HTTP://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and his poetic and philosophical link: wwww.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore
Tool: Google tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário