terça-feira, 2 de junho de 2015

Prayer for My Birthday, 2.015/06/01

                                                                       

Antoni BigCuore *

Date: 01.06.2015, 2nd Tuesday at 8.55 hours.

HEAVENLY FATHER in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, I now put before thee from thy praise and bless thy holy name, and above all to THANK the gift of my life.Thank you for another year of happy life! Thank you, Lord God, the infinite graces that you have shed about me and my family.

All life belongs to You You gave life to all mankind.; have created a beautiful, wonderful world, but unfortunately, the human being motivated by greed and selfishness, has handled destructively.Thank you, oh Father, for the gift you gave me to create something POSITIVE to help in the growth of people, as human beings through words. Thank you for my Blog Living Well and my page on Recanto das Letras, always disclosing matters of interest. Lord Hope also take health to continue for many years yet, create and disseminate positive texts especially speaking of his legacy: Thy Holy Gospels!

All this, I ask you, oh Heavenly Father in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ! Amen!

(*) Author is writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the entire planet. Know Your Blog Bem Viver( Living Well) - HTTP://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com (self, homeostatic spirituality and healthy life) and his poetic and philosophical link: WWW.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário