domingo, 15 de junho de 2014

Guardian Angel: Our Guide After Christ



                                                                   

Antoni BigCuore*

(SP.sp. 06/15/2014, Sunday at 09.43 hrs.)


Every human being is born, God intended a Guardian Angel for your protection and care.Angels are PURE SPIRITS, says in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, created by God for the fulfillment of divine commands.


PRAYER TO OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL: My dear Guardian Angel, you who were given me by God to accompany me throughout my life, save me for eternity and be faithful in its mission to me in that day more than begins.

It inspires me, guide me and deliver me from all the snares of Satan. Close my ears and my mind, every evil inspiration, also freeing me from all dangers and threats.Strengthen me in my weakness and shakes me in lukewarm;

Deliver me from all the bad and negative thoughts;Comforts me in times of sadness and depression;

Open my mind to God my Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit Comforter, I feed me the word of God, the bread of the spirit;

At bedtime to me that my sleep is deep and restful of all my physical, mental and spiritual energies; fortifying me well to face the problems that we may find the next day;I beg you to JOY always be my faithful companion here in this life and eternal life. All that I ask You in the name of Jesus Christ, the beloved Son of the Heavenly Father, Amen.

(*) Author is Christian Catholic Writer in São Paulo, Brazil. Access and disclose your BLOG LIVE WELL - http:/ / antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and his poetic and philosophical link: www.recantoasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário