sábado, 28 de dezembro de 2013

THE PROPHECY OF DRY BONES

                                                                  
Antoni BigCuore *

( SP.sp. 26.12.2013 , 5th Friday at 21.40 hrs . )

This week I listened, as usual , listening to Radio 9 July Sao Paulo , more specifically , the Charismatic Program , In Colo of God , and its leaders ( Paulinho and Ricardo Mota ) , reflected precisely on Ezekiel's prophecy on the dry bones . , according to Ezekiel , chapter 37 . I've had long ago read this excerpt and then decided to deepen it and post in my blogs .The Prophet Ezekiel lived in the period 593-571 , BC. Priest was exiled to the time of the Babylonian Empire . He lived in exile by the River Cobar , along with most Israelis . ( Ez , 1 , 1 )He prophesies the great RESTORATION OF THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL , when the Holy Spirit of God , uses her mouth to put life into thousands of " dry bones " . Come on down , transcribe the word of God , " ipsi literis " , then do a reflection for this day .
So reads chapter 37 of the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel : " The hand of the Lord was upon me, I snatched him in spirit and put me in the middle of a plain, which was covered with bones . He made ​​me move in all directions among these numerous bones that lay on the surface . I saw they were completely dry . The Lord told me : " Son of man , these bones could return to life ? - " Lord Yahweh replied, only You know what ."

" Then he told me : " " Prophesy , saying : O dry bones , hear the word of Yahweh ! Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones : I will instil a spirit , and you shall live again . I will cover you from nerves , will cause you to create flesh and are of skin. Then infundirei my spirit , and you shall live again . Then you will know that I am Yahweh . "

" Prophesied according to the order he had received. While I was prophesying I heard a noise and saw a movement between the bones , which began to approach each other , each with what appeared nerves that were being covered with flesh and skin that was covering them, but there was no spirit them. Then Yahweh said , "Prophesy to the spirit , human being , prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD : Spirit , come from the four winds blow and these corpses to revive it ." Prophesied as he had commanded . The Spirit entered them , and they lived , putting his feet . It was an immense army."

" Then Yahweh said to me, " Creature human , these bones are the whole house of Israel . The Israelites went saying : ' Our bones are dry and our HOPE is gone . For us it was all over . " Well ! Prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God : I will open your graves , taking you from your graves , O my people , and I will take you to the land of ISRAEL . My people , you will know that I am Yahweh , when I open your graves , and their graves vocês.COLOCAREI I take in you , my spirit , and you shall live again . I'll put them in their own land , and you will know that I the Lord , say and do - . Says the Lord " ( 1 )
                                              ---------------------------------------------------------

BIGCUORE ´S REFLECTION: this text , it is Yahweh God of Prophecy for the liberation and restoration of the Israelites in exile in Babylon. Jerusalem was destroyed ! . The unmotivated people, descended to strange gods and gave earthly passions and their motivations .But the mouth of the Prophet , the Lord God , and fulfills promises and gives life to a multitude of dry bones representing the Israeli people.

God always acts in history on behalf of his people and their elected representatives . In the Old Testament , the Israelites were God's elect people . But with the birth of Jesus , it ushers in a new era . An era when all the people was called: PEOPLE OF GOD ! . From Jesus , all , especially the marginalized , the poor , humble , helpless , has the preference of the Lord God . Jesus faithfully fulfills the commandment that Heavenly Father has entrusted to him , namely, rescues us from original sin and gives us new life . Jesus is the human face of God !

Before in chapter 36 , verses 24-28 , God says : " I'll take you from among the nations , I will gather them from all the countries and bring them to their own land . Pour upon you pure water, and you will be cleansed . I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols . I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you . I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh . Put within you my spirit , to make live by my statutes and observe and PUT INTO PRACTICE MY RULES .. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers : you will be my people, and I will be your God " ( 2 ) ( italics mine ) .

My brothers and sisters in Christ , God offers us for our conversion today ! Today , now , now ! Urge change our life!. Pass an empty life, sinful , for a life of virtue , a sanctified life and always in tune with the Kingdom of God .

God always was , and is , a GOD GIFT! . He has no past and no future , He is pure presence ! . Emanoel , God with us , very well personified in the birth of Jesus .

PRAYER : Heavenly Father , in the name of his Son Jesus Christ , we praise you and we bless thee thy holy name, and beseech thee , O Father , cleanses us , heals us , frees us of all our filth and our materialism .
 
 Put a new heart in our chest , never to leave mesmerized by the world's values ​​; never delude ourselves that we let the idols of money, luxury , finally , the life that builds nothing superfluous . Make us CREATURES RENEWED by thy Holy Spirit . We can be a sign of thanks channel of blessings of peace, joy , gentleness , balance to all people with whom we interact .We believe the Lord , to Thee that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! You can , as it did with the dry bones , resurrected to new life and glorify Thee " scream " for everyone to hear that You are a God of Love and Thy kingdom never shall end ! .Glory to God the Father , God the Son (Jesus , the Incarnate Word ) and the Holy Spirit Sanctifier . Amen.

Source : ( 1 and 2 ) - Bible Pauline , pastoral edition, pgs. 1.127/128 .( * ) the  author is writer and communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet . Visit his BLOG BEM VIVER -  LIVE WELL - http:/ / antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and poetic link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário