terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

SEEDS ABOUT LOVE, LOVE HARVESTING

                                                                      
Author: Antoni BigCuore *

Date: 03/06/2013 at 11.13 hrs.June 01, pp, completed another year of life, thank God. And it's good to feel loved!. I received several phone calls, several emails, many congratulations from real and virtual friends on Facebook and of course, my children, wife and family. Was that "ego boost." (Rsss).I've been thinking and I remarked to my Angel Biguinho (my guardian angel).

____Biguinho, Love is the deepest feeling and wonderful God invented because he himself loved us so we sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him, may have everlasting life!.Ever since very young, pautei my life in the ways of the Lord. Always lived in communities of Christian life, which only learned good things, positive things to build my personality. Of course I also inherited from my ancestors, especially my grandfather, Joseph Casagrande, Italian immigrants came to Brazil in search of better days.

Learned values ​​such as respect for your elders, respect the property of others, do not do to others what we do not want others do to us. Learned, in short, the moral integrity. Aside, of course, social commitments such as paying taxes and other commitments in life as a citizen.Today more than ever, since it had a definite disappointment with Brazilian politics, (which today more than ever one is GARBAGE!), Where we only hear drivel emanating from the mouths of those hypocrites who make commitments to the people before the election and then betray the people, doing everything contrary to what they promised. Ie, there REPRESENTATIVENESS in Brazil! Unfortunately.

That said, I decided to put God first in my life. It is difficult but not impossible. It is a long journey, but worth it! And one of the things I try to practice in daily life, is love, charity.In the Gospel of Luke, chapter 6, verses 27-36, Jesus CLEARLY define what true love is. "27But I say to you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you. 28Desejem the good to those who curse you, and pray for those who mistreat you. ""32Se you love those who love you, what credit is that? Even sinners love those who love them. 33Se you do good only to those who do good to them that GRATUITY is this? ". (Italics mine) (1)Jesus was very clear in these words!. It underscores the word GRATUITY!! True love always believed, that's right! It should be free because if someone does good deeds, does not need to be waiting for something back, as this would BARGAIN. And God does not bargain.

But let's not worry to do good. Let's do it and forget because God undoubtedly will return to us thanks for thanks, blessings upon blessings, be assured of that!!I learned in a psychology course sales that two most important things for a human being are: your name and your date of birth!

Every good salesperson should know that. On the other hand, I could verify this June 01, when the true friends, somehow conveyed to me that POSITIVE ENERGY, expressions of affection, friendship and love for me, the most important date for me! It was and always will be a day of great joy in my life and in the life of every human being on this planet pilgrimage.

SEEDS ABOUT LOVE, LOVE HARVESTING. HARVESTING HATE HATE ABOUT SEEDS. WHO GIVES NO WAIT IN EXCHANGE, AND RECEIVES, RECIPIENT, AND IS HAPPY CARESSES HEART AND SOUL! SO GOOD AS ALWAYS PLANT SEEDS OF FRIENDSHIP, OF CARING, PEACE, JOY OF, OF SOCIAL, THAT THE FRUITS rush back FOR YOURSELF! TRUST! WORTH!

Thank you, friends of the Nook and LETTERS AND LIVE WELL BLOG FACEBOOK, the affection you (many are virtual) showed me "poor mortal", but he always believed and believe in love FREE taught by the Master of all Masters JESUS ​​CHRIST!! Amen!-


(1) Source: Blible Pauline pastoral edition, pg. 1,319. (Year 1989)(2) (*) A.BigCuore is  Catholic and Christian Writer and Comunicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet. Get to know his blogs evangelizers: http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com - BLOG BEM VIVER - WELL LIVE BLOG - and his poetic and philosophical link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário