domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

Prayer Of Protection to Angels And Archangels

                                                                   

Author: Antoni BigCuore *
 
Date: 05/05/2013
Time: 18:08 hrs.
Yesterday doing my walk, my Guardian Angel (the "Biguinho"), He dictated this prayer of protection, to be recited every day before leaving home and coming back from work or while traveling.

OH, Archangels  MICHAEL, GABRIEL AND RAPHAEL, and all the holy angels and heavenly choirs, I beseech youbecome me INVISIBLE in the eyes of the wicked and deliver me from all dangers. All this I ask in the name of Jesus and through the intercession of his ever glorious Mother Mary, Lady and Queen of All Angels. Amen (Say this prayer seven times before leaving the house where it sees fit).

(*) author is a Catholic Christian Writer, communicator of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the entire planet. Meet and visit his BLOG BEM VIVER -( LIVE WELL) - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and his poetic and philosophical link: www.recantodasletras.com.br / authors / antonibigcuore
Tool: Google Tradutor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário