segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

BIBLICAL POEM: CALM YOUR HEART. JESUS LOVES YOU!

  ANTONI BIGCUORE*
                                           
"I love the Lord, because He hears my
Pleading voice, 2porque incline your ear to me,
On the day that I invoke.
5 The LORD is gracious and juste, our God is compassionate.
No matter how big your problem is, my brother
God has reserved for you blessings and more blessings!
The tribulations thou these passing, will pass like rain
Summer!


Do not worry! Moves on your way, praying, trusting
And waiting on the Lord, for He will never abandon us!
Your love is forever! He always walks with us, because
More than our soul is distressed, afflicted, thinking: "The Lord
Forgotten me, "" I'm alone, I'll do now? "....

 
Soothes my soul within me! The Lord is always greater than the
Our problems. When we go through trials, that is to
Our spiritual growth, physical and even emotional!
Do not despair! Everything goes!. Everything will pass, unless God
Loves us infinitely and the free love!
Praise our wonderful God who welcomes us, protects
And mercifully loves us! Amen!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(SP.sp. 04.29.2013, 2nd Thursday at 9.38 hrs. AM) Brazil. Author is writer in Brasil, Sao Paulo,SP. Acess his poetic link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário