quarta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2012

The Lord Made Me And I Am Him


                                                                 
ANTONI BIGCUORE*


You alone, O Lord, art our God!
Nothing in this world, modern idols such
Like money, luxury, power, sex, political corruption,
Master my heart!

The my soul glorifies you and praise you, Lord God,
At marvelous work of your creation!
The rivers, seas, forests, birds, food,
Clean air, life, everything is the work of thy goodness
And of Thy infinite mercy!

Thou art a God of love! And your compassion is endless!
We are your people and You are our Shepherd!. Take care
Lord of us!
The Shepherd loves his sheep FREE.
Lord, my heart rejoices in the face of everything
You created!


Everything, for me, is cause for praise and thanksgiving,
For such kindness and donation!
Sir, I am all Thine! My life belongs to you!
Dispose of it according to Thy plan!

To me it remains only, praise Thee, glorify Thee, Thee
Thank you for the gift of my life.
Thank you Lord, for everything! Thou art the only God becomes
Truely  who loves free! Thank you Lord God!

(23/10/2012 sp.sp., 3rd Monday, at 11.11 hrs.)(*)Author is writer in Brazil, São Paulo. Acess his link: www.recantodasletras.com.br/autores/antonibigcuore and his BLOG BEM VIVER - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com
Source: Google Tradutor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário