sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Biblical Reflection (John, 5, 17-30)


BIBLICAL REFLECTION (John, 5, 17-30)

Antoni BigCuore *

(Sp.sp. 21.03.2012, 4th Tuesday, at 20.36 hrs.)

Let us reflect today on the Evanelho of John, chapter 5, verses 17-30."At that time, Jews 17Jesus replied:" My Father is always working, so I too work. " 18Então, the Jews sought the more to kill him, because in addition to violating the Sabbath, called God his Father, making himself thus equal to God.
 
19Tomando the word, Jesus told the Jews: "Verily, verily I say, the Son can do nothing by himself, he does only what he sees the Father doing. What the Father does the Son also does. 20The Father loves the Son and shows him everything he does. And will show even greater works, so you shall be admired.21Assim as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, the Son also gives life to whomever he wishes. 22from fact, the Father judges no one, but he gave the Son power to judge, 23para that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father

 
Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.24Em Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life.Will not be condemned, for it has passed from death to vida.25Em truth, I tell you: the hour is coming, and now, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.26Porque, as the Father has life in himself, so granted the Son to have life in himself. 27Além also gave him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.28Não ye might admire it, because the time will come when all who are in the graves shall hear the voice of the Son and come out 29aqueles that have done good will rise to life, and those that have done evil, to condemnation.
 
30EU can not do anything for myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is just, why not try to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.************************************************** ***************************A.BigCuore Comment: Jesus speaks of his love of the Father, to their connection in the Community of Love which is the Holy Trinity, God the Father Creator, God the Son, Jesus Christ the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.The Jews were dying of anger and hatred against Jesus, not only because he does not respect the Sabbath, but because he declared himself the Son of God and that they did not accept and not accept, until the present day.Two phrases in this beautiful gospel and that it's worth considering:"Those who do good they shall rise to life, and those that have done evil, to condemnation" (v. 29)24Em Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life. "Life is choices and large and small. Jesus was very clear in these two statements. If we walk in the paths laid out by him, ie, the path of goodness, truth, forgiveness and justice, we will rise again to eternal life. It is the reward we receive in the other dimension of the spirit.Conversely, those who do not convert, and insist on the paths of wickedness, will be "rewarded" by the darkness!.WE ARE FREE TO CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT! But, all our actions result in a profit in the future, depending on the quality of them. (Actions).What do you choose my brother and sister? I confess that I have made my choice. I chose Jesus and His Church since my baptism and continue with the grace of God, firm in the ways of the Lord Jesus! (Converting me more each day). I'm working for the Kingdom of God and hope to be worthy of a good place in "another dimension" spiritual.May the blessing of the true God descend upon you, your friends and family, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen!Health, peace, prosperity, harmony and joy in your heart, my brother and my sister in Christ Jesus! Amen!(*) Author's communicator of the gospel of Jesus Christ for the whole planet earth. Access and disclose your BLOG GOOD LIVING - http://antonibigcuore.blogspot.com and your link evangelist - www.recantodasletras.com.br / authors / antonibigcuore


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário